Snofitters Layaway Plan
SnoFitters Ultimate Layaway Plan
SnoFitters.com is offering the first of its kind SnoFitters Layaway plan on all snow gear that is current, carried and in-stock at SnoFitters.com. We recognize the need for all snow enthusiasts to stay warm, comfortable, and dry and not break the bank. Often imitated but never duplicated – SnoFitters Layaway plan is here for you. Simply call us at 801-550-0580 or click to get your layaway plan started today.
Buy any Coat, Jacket, Bib, Pants, Gloves and/or combo at full price (MSRP) and receive 0% interest for 3-months (90-Days). Total price + S&H /3months = Total monthly payment (every 30-days).
Terms and Conditions
- No opening or setup fees.
- No additional early payoff fees.
- No credit or background checks are necessary to begin.
- 20% down payment to get started.
- Must pay monthly minimum payment every 30 days.
- Total purchase must be $100 or greater.
- If you need to cancel a layaway account, items will be returned to the SnoFitters inventory and/or sold.
- Down payment and other payments will be refunded less a $45.00 fee for early termination.
- Final payment (including S&H) must be made 90 days from the start of the layaway/ agreement plan.
- Cancellation fees do not apply in Ohio, Maryland, Rhode Island or District of Columbia.
- Payments are due to SnoFitters Inc./Snofitters.com, and are the sole responsibility of the buyer/purchaser/guarantor.
- Item(s) to be mailed within 7 days of receiving the final payment and S&H.
- Out of stock or mislabeled items cannot be used.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Local restrictions may apply.
- SnoFitters and SnoFitters.com reserves the right to terminate agreement at any time due to non-payment, delinquent payment, and/or negligent actions related to not completing the terms of the contract.
- Items will not be released until paid in full, including S&H.
- Any delinquent payments or issues with the agreement will be referred to legal counsel and fees will be the sole responsibility of the buyer/purchaser/guarantor or inquirer.